Join us as we review the past year, look forward to the next year, introduce you to our new Board Chair, and announce our Live United Award recipients and Most Generous Workplace. We look forward to seeing you there!
Wednesday, June 27th 2018
Check-in & Networking: 11:30am | Lunch: Noon
Riverview Room | 600 Decatur Street, 4th Floor
Purchase Tickets Here | $75 per person and $650 per table
The value of goods and services received per ticket = $50.
A special thanks to The Berger Company and Premium Parking for the special event rate of $14 at Premium Parking lot #401 (500 Decatur Street). Partial proceeds benefit United Way.
Thank you to our Red Level Sponsors, Atmos Energy, EY, and Valero Meraux Refinery.
Congratulations to our Top 10 Most Generous Workplaces! We're excited to announce which of these made it to the top during the Annual Meeting.
Chalmette Refining, LLC
Hancock Whitney Bank
Pan-American Life Insurance Group
The Reily Companies
Valero Meraux Refinery
We're also taking the opportunity to recognize companies and individuals throughout the region who exemplify what it means to Live United. Awards include:
- Individual Live United Award
- Small Company Live United Award (Less than 50 employees)
- Medium Company Live United Award (Less than 500 employees)
- Large Company Live United Award (500+ employees)
- Outstanding Board Member Award
- Hidden Hero Award
- Community Impact Funding Partner Award
- Community Impact Service Partner Award
- Public Policy Award
- Outstanding Communications Award