United Way of Southeast Louisiana is offering rent and utility assistance to residents in Jefferson, St. Bernard, St. Tammany, or Tangipahoa parishes.
Orleans, Plaquemines, and Washington Residents, please call 211 for services in your parish.
Applicants must complete the application below and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Behind in rent or utility payment with proof from landlord or utility company
- A resident of Jefferson, St. Bernard, St. Tammany, or Tangipahoa parishes
- Household income at or below $51,000
How to Submit Your Application
- Write/Type your full name on each page of the required documents and scan or photograph each page.
- Submit the completed package (application form and required documents) via email to email@example.com with the subject line: Rent/Utility Assistance Program, [your last name and first initial].
When: Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: 2401 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70119 or 834 N. Columbia Street, Covington, LA 70443
- Write your full name on each page of the required documents.
- Drop-off the completed package (application form and required documents) in an envelope addressed to: United Way of Southeast Louisiana Attn: Prosperity Center – Rent/Utility Assistance Program
After completing your application, please email your application, along with your supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The checklist contains a list of all necessary documents needed to process your application.
Download the checklist and application (Adobe PDF)