Free Prescription Drug Savings Card
United Way of Southeast Louisiana partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to help community members afford prescription medications. No one should be forced to choose between paying for food, rent, or medicine.
The free SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Is always free to use by everyone - just show it to the pharmacist
- Has no registration or eligibility requirements – use it right away!
- Saves you up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Is accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Provides additional member savings by signing up at SingleCare.com (earn $1 per eligible script)
- Works whether you’re insured, underinsured, or uninsured
- Offers unlimited uses
How do I get a card?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Price look-up tool
Check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions by going to SingleCare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare mobile app. Simply enter the drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy.
How it works
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. They pass the savings on to members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.