PLANNED GIVING & ENDOWMENT DIRECTOR
This position is responsible for leading UWSELA's Gift Planning program, working to expand UWSELA's gift planning and increase the number of endowment gifts, estate gifts, life income gifts, and blended gifts as well as increasing the strategic use of non-cash assets to leverage all giving. A college degree is required with a degree in law a plus. The ideal candidate will have seven or more years of hands-on, relationship-based fundraising, three years of which must have been in gift planning. A thorough knowledge of gift planning vehicles and tax codes related to gift and estate planning is a must along with strong computer and interpersonal skills. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. The starting salary range is $75,000. Please carefully review the complete job description HERE. To apply, send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA ANALYST - GRANT WRITER
This position will:
- Utilize FLUXX and Andar/E-Community Building web-based software to retrieve and gather data, organize it, and use it to reach meaningful conclusions that drive impact and increase funding.
- Utilize data to identify trends and insights to
- inform organizational decision-making and grant writing and
- tell the story and impact of UWSELA to engage with donors, volunteers, and community at large.
- Research potential grants, write, and secure funding for UWSELA.
- Represent UWSELA at external functions and take a proactive approach to participation in cultivation activities including presentations, external and internal events, prospect meetings, and donor engagement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an advanced degree in math, statistics or business. (Bachelor's degree is a minimum requirement)
- Have 3 years experience with database software and grant writing.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and a starting salary of $60,000. Please carefully review the complete job description HERE. To apply send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, gender, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, status as a qualified handicapped individual or a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, it is our policy to provide a work environment that allows each individual to attain their highest potential. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, click here.