FamilyWize is now SingleCare
Save up to 80% on medications through a free and easy-to-use prescription savings card.
Have you ever experienced sticker shock at the pharmacy? Whether you’re fighting the flu or managing a chronic condition, high prescription drug prices put a strain your budget.
No one should have to choose between their health and financial stability. Yet, a 2019 poll by the Kaiser Family Foundation found one in four people taking prescription drugs reported difficulty affording their medications. This number jumped to 35% for people earning less than $40,000 a year.
United Way of Southeast Louisiana partners with SingleCare, formerly known as FamilyWize, to help community members afford prescription medications.
The free SingleCare prescription savings card:
• Is always free to use by everyone - just show it to the pharmacist
• Has no registration or eligibility requirements – use it right away!
• Saves you up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
• Is accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
• Provides additional member savings by signing up at SingleCare.com (earn $1 per eligible script)
• Works whether you’re insured, underinsured, or uninsured
• Offers unlimited uses
Getting your SingleCare card is easy:
• Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
• Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
• Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Who needs a card?
While everyone is eligible to use this card, those who are uninsured or underinsured will benefit the most. Underinsured individuals and families include those who have high deductibles or waiting periods, need a medication not covered by their plan, or have a co-pay higher than the SingleCare discounted price.
Will my old FamilyWize card still work?
Yes! If you have a FamilyWize card, it will still provide the same savings.
Can I use SingleCare for my whole family?
Yes, your SingleCare coupon card works for everybody—friends, family, and co-workers—even if they’re not a SingleCare member.
Does SingleCare sell data to third-parties?
No, SingleCare will never sell your data to third-party companies.
United Way of Southeast Louisiana’s partnership with SingleCare/FamilyWize has helped over 84,000 people in our community save over $7 million on prescriptions. Access to affordable medications is one way we’re ensuring every person can get and stay healthy.
Vice President, Health & Fund Distribution
United Way of Southeast Louisiana